Share |
Keywords

NOW ONLINE

Jaime Edmondson BIO

Go down

default Jaime Edmondson BIO

Post by jahid789 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:06 pm

JAIME’S BIO

Like a blazing one-woman fireworks show, our radically accomplished Miss January, rockets herself into the New Year just as she always has. "No resolutions," says Jaime Faith Edmondson, "and no fear of the unknown. I’m a doer. When I see something I want, I go for it, and nothing can get in my way. I don’t half-ass anything!" Don’t believe it? Consider this: Jaime is a former cop. And a former NFL cheerleader. And a reality-TV hotshot. Last seen conquering the world with fellow former Miami Dolphins cheerleader Cara Rosenthal on TV’s The Amazing Race, Jaime fought her way through more than 40,000 miles of travel and backbreaking tasks, making hers only the second all-female team to score a second place on the show. After college joined the Boca Raton police force. " I loved the work. I had no problem with the criminals. It was the cops who made me miserable because they wouldn’t accept me as anything but a cheerleader." She left the force and battled her way onto The Amazing Race. That’s when Playboy came into the picture. "I got a call," Jaime says. Hef wanted to know if she’d be interested in a test shoot. Now she finds herself living out one of her fantasies. "I’m amazed I’m here. I’m fastening my seat belt and looking forward to a year of amazing adventures. This is going to be the best New Year’s ever!"
jahid789
GOOD POSTER

VIP POINT : 15562

http://bdarticles.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum